GENERAL TURBO is the Regional Leader in power equipment – manufacturing steam turbines (classical and nuclear 0,4 MW–706 MW), compressors, electrical generators ( 1MW-700MW) and electrical motors (up to 10 MW) as well as high pressure/high flow pumps and a wide range of gas and hydro turbine parts.
GENERAL TURBO provides after-sales services, from maintenance and capital repairs to up-grade and complete rehabilitation of power units.
GENERAL TURBO serves multiple industries – power, cement and transport, petrochemical and chemical as core focus, our products being present on several continents.
GENERAL TURBO is currently manufacturing the following new types of products:
- Large steam turbines for power plants
- For Nuclear field – 706 MW turbines
- For classic field – 150 MW to 330 MW
- Small and medium power steam turbines
- Turbo compressors and Blowers for different types of gases
- Pumps for different type of fluids – water, oil, petrochemical applications
- Electrical generators (1 – 700 MW) & Electric Motors (1 MW – 10 MW)